6+ hours of Resource videos
Structured fitness plans to help you meet the minimum fitness level required
Numeracy & Literacy
Instructional content and downloadable worksheets for practice.
The life of a Police officer
Information about what its like to be a Police officer and what to expect from the recruitment process.
Each week of the COPPREP course is carefully prepared to best prepare you for the police recruitment process before moving on to new topics, and as such we recommend following each module on a week by week basis.
Includes all 5 mock tests. You do not need to purchase those separately.
1. The police organisation
2. The recruiting process and what to expect
3. Being a police officer and what to expect
4. Police college and what happens when you get there
5. Numeracy Skills
6. Literacy Skills
7. Phonetic alphabet
8. Treaty of Waitangi / Tiriti o waitangi
9. New Zealand laws
10. Court Procedures
11. Powers of a police officer
12. Personal Fitness plan
13. Fitness videos (recorded workouts and proper movement patterns for exercises)
14. Staying safe on the beat
15. Domestic Violence
16. Stress Management
18. Police Investigation Procedures
19. 5 x Practice tests (mock PETs)